Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: JGT projects i am looking forward to in 2016  (Read 1132 times)

poetryslam
  • Foetalmaniac

JGT projects i am looking forward to in 2016
« on: January 08, 2016, 11:35:24 PM »
FRONT BURNER STUFF

1] venture brothers soundtrack, vol. 2

this is a done deal. jgt has already gotten the proof copy of the collection, so it's really close to being done and ready for release. this should be wicked awesome good music in the steroid maximus vein.

2] collaboration with noveller

they have performed full-length live sets a number of times, so the material is there, they just have to get it ready for the masses. i love what i have heard so far, and i am ready to check out the studio versions of these instrumentals they have cooked up. should be great.

3] cholera nocebo 5.1 surround sound

this is another piece that has been complete for some time and performed on a number of occasions in a live setting, so this should be on the front burner as well. the short version i heard is really great stuff, so the long version should be even moreso. i am really looking forward to this one.

BACK BURNER STUFF

1] early singles and rarities collection

oh god, we all want this one so bad, but you'd best not be holding your breath quite yet. jgt is focused on new work and moving forward, and having most of the shit already available on youtube lessens the incentive to rush this one out. we will be lucky to see this in 2017.

2] DEAF and ACHE reissued on colored vinyl

these are coming, but they have been delayed in favor of getting new work out there. the artwork has been refreshed for both of these, but these have been back-burnered for now.

3] more limited edition t-shirts (most likely foetus of excellence or manorexia)

jgt seems to be having fun with this avenue of expression, so we should see more coming up the pike.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 11:40:44 PM by poetryslam »

hughesta
  • Supercalifragilisticsadomasochistic!
  • My friends call my Sisy. You can call me Mr. Jones

Re: JGT projects i am looking forward to in 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 05:20:53 PM »
Venture Bros OST is coming in April, I believe.