Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: anyone want to help me update the textual discography?  (Read 1361 times)

poetryslam
  • Foetalmaniac

anyone want to help me update the textual discography?
« on: April 28, 2015, 07:54:23 PM »
the textual discography has not been updated since 2011, so it's four years out of date. i would like to freshen it up and i would love some help. anyone game? hit me at bpe@bigpoppae.com.

FatherMasturbator
  • Supercalifragilisticsadomasochistic!

Re: anyone want to help me update the textual discography?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 10:13:39 AM »
I asked Jim a while back if he wanted any help with the upkeep of the forum and he just ignored my message. Hmph! (You can ask me though if you want anything doing).

poetryslam
  • Foetalmaniac

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 04:55:56 PM »
There are not many things in this world about which I am sure, but I do know this: our boy has so much on his plate, And it's all new, And it's all amazing. I don't know if you will know this or not, but he is about to enter the world of opera. Not just making one or two songs, but mounting a full-blown opera. He's work shopping it now. Plus, he's expanding on the work he's done with the venture Brothers for another two albums. I think what he needs is a full time webmaster to do the piddly shit like routine maintenance and upkeep. Anyway, exciting times. How in the world can he be at the top of his game 30 years into it, making the best work of his entire career? It blows my mind. jgt is like the Aerosmith of the avant garde: he reached great heights in his early career, then pretty much found himself knock knock knocking on death's door, and then instead of leaving a legacy, he mounted a career resurgence that eclipses anything he had done before. What a wild ride. Anyway, we need to find out who the Webmaster is.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 05:03:42 PM by poetryslam »

FatherMasturbator
  • Supercalifragilisticsadomasochistic!

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 10:44:36 PM »
Yeah well. When you offer someone help. Ya know. Anyways, HIDE and Dinoflagellate Blooms seem to be the last things added in the main part so stuff like SOAK etc need adding......